Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Feeling... Down?

Feeling down? Watch this crazy German kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

As for poetry I believe I've got one for ya, it's been sitting in the writing book for a couple weeks now. So here ya go.

Keep on Talkin

Talk, talk, talk,
That's all these mother fuckers do,
Maybe they should try doing something,
That requires a mind,
Drones droning about anything but that which makes sense,
Contemplating walking out is where it leaves me.

Ramble, Ramble, Ramble,
Why won't they stop?
Is it always necessary to continue?
Apparently they think it is,
Then again, I could be wrong,
Or I could be one of them too.

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch,
I guess that's all I do,
Whoever said bitching is bad,
Obviously never had to sit here,
And listen to these "geniuses",
Since I feel my I.Q. dropping just listening.

Blah, Blah, Blah,
I wonder if they ever stop,
I'm on the brink of retardation now,
So I think it's time to leave,
A migraine is an understatement as to what they left me with...
Wait... Thank SOMEONES God...

They finally stopped.

No comments: