Sunday, December 9, 2007

Life is hectic...

The title is the reason I've not posted in a while. I haven't been writing anything lately either. It's bugging me. Making me physically angry at times. I've got one poem left in the writing book to let you all see. I hopefully will have some new stuff sometime soon.

It's called Snafoo, as a play on the army acronym SNAFU which stands for: Situation Normal, All Fucked Up.

Snafoo
Stop telling us what to do,
Never tell us how to live,
Always think before you vomit more of your stupid at us,
Freedom is our right, who are you to say different?
Omit me from the record and life itself, for that matter,
Ostracizing me only justifies my existence.

2 comments:

Cocaine Princess said...

When my mom passed away I didn't write anything. It's not that I didn't want to I couldn't. The words were jumping around in my head but for some reason I couldn't put it down on paper. It was like I was paralyzed or something. I too felt angry. But eventually the craving came back and the words started flowing and I was able to put it down on paper. You sound emotionally exhausted. Trust me, take a breather, a change of scenery perhaps or try to break out of your normal routine. Do something you wouldn't normally do. It'll come back to you when you least expect it- just don't force it.
XOXOXOXO,
Cocaine Princess

margeauxmargeaux said...

I typically stop writing when I become too focused on other crap, such as goals. Goals really ruin it for me. Life is hectic indeed.

Also, I liked the poem. Concise, but slightly stirring...