Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another Tuesday

Bah! Fuck Mondays. They always have some sort of negative outcome, and I'm an optimistic person. More girlfriend trouble... I hope you all learn something from the situation I'm about to post.

So my girlfriend has slight ganja abuse problems. She also thinks I have slight alcohol abuse problems. Those are just for reference in the situation.

So the girlfriend, myself, and our mutual female friend decide to go to a party. Prior to said party girlfriend & friend get high. Incredibly high. Brand-name weed high, high. Again, reference.


-The Story of Why Chris is Pissed this Tuesday-

We go to this party, and I start playing beer pong. Both gf and f are still in the living room of this place, talking. A while passes and I begin to get sort of drunk, just feelin good, etc. (So no black-outs or anything, I remember the night clear as day.)
Then, eventually the party livens up and there are a hell of a lot of people there. So gf and f go into this guys room in the back. Now I wouldn't usually have a problem with this part(and it's only slight irritation) but because my girlfriend likes opiates and coke, I refuse to leave her alone too long in the bedroom of someone who sells it.
So I go in and out of the room a few times, attempt to socialize with the gf and f, and they're both too high (I've got no sources or any information pointing to if or if not gf did coke that night, but I'm guessing she didn't.) to even talk to me. So basically I'm ditched at this party, WHILE THEY'RE THERE.
I'm fine with this, ya know whatever I'm just going to go drink some more and meet new people, right? Wrong. Eventually I realize that there's no one there that isn't preoccupied with other people aside from these 2 women I don't know.
I walk over and start up a conversation for lack of anything better to do. I sit down, nurse my beer, and just talk to these two women. Eventually, since I usually do so that I can make friends and all, I ask one of them for their number.
Just as I do that, girlfriend walks out and sees me doing this. I'm fine with it, it was just an innocent conversation after I had been ditched in a whole new way, right? Wrong. She gets angry and accuses me of hitting on this girl and asking me "why would you want to party with her" and blah blah blah, blah blah, blah mother fucking blah.

So that's the story... Which took place on friday night. It's not tuesday morning and she's still pissed about it, doesn't trust me, and thinks I'm potentially unfaithful.

OH! Also, I said I'm fine with the idea that I can't meet any new females, BUT, that means she shouldn't be able to meet any new male friends either, just for fairness sake right? I'm still waiting for the girlfriends take on this because after I brought it up last night "I don't want to talk about it." became her mantra.

I think this could lead to interesting thought. I had planned on putting up an OTTOTH(off-the-top-of-the-head) poem, but I'm too angry at this given moment.

Have a good tuesday!

2 comments:

Michelle Hix said...

Thank you for reminding me of why I am married...ha ha...because sometimes I forget.

Kat Mortensen said...

"Just say no!"
Kat