Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Actually Christmas

So now it's Christmas eh?
For about half an hour they say.
I kind of wish I owned a sleigh...

The snow isn't dirty anymore,
I see Santa in the wood grain of the bathroom door,
Even TODAY I was called a man-whore.

The holiday spirit is quite contageous,
The holiday antics are quite outrageous,
Neither stops the drunks from being courageous.

I'm dreaming of a Christmas so white,
The sun will beam down oh so bright,
I can't wait for tomorrow night.

So that's "Actually Christmas" Another off-the-top-of-the-head poem I wrote at... Damn near 1 am. I've sent my massive text message wishing everyone a merry christmas. Hope I didn't miss anyone. I wish everyone a merry christmas and hope all of you get a lot of cool shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas to u too :D

Michelle Hix said...

Why do our inspirations come at 1:00 am?